Siblings for Jane the daughter of Ann Conn and Robert Telford

Here is the latest of my adventures in Family Tree

Click Here for the link 

This is rather involved but gives the history of the changes that resulted in the deletions of Jane's siblings in Family Tree. It also demonstrates that Family Tree should be a collaborative effort and is not a private database.

Comments and suggestions and criticisms are welcomed and appreciated. 

As an aside, I maintain my own personal database and will gladly share what information that I have. I have for this exercise created a descendancy document of 129 pages and 6 generations with index of names of the descendants of the parents of George and Robert from my personal database and photos from Family Tree. There are 708 individuals and 136 marriages documented. This may not be complete, but I am working on it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Robert Raymond

Introduction

From Eunice Merrill